العودة   منتديات بنات دوت كوم > ♦ خارجَ التغطيۃ ! > الأرشيف > و كانت لنا في الأعوام الماضية "بصمة" > صندوق ذكرياتـــنــا ..
◊ - الـقـوانـيـن - مواضيع لم يرد عليها ◊ مركز تحميل بنات ~ قالوا عنّا ~ سجل الزوار ~ أعلني معنا !

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 20-08-2006, 11:06 AM
الصورة الرمزية الصبورة
الصبورة الصبورة غير متصلة
بنوتة SpeciaL
صاحبة الموضوع

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2005
الدولة: في دانة الخليج و بلاد مليون نخله ديرتي مملكة البحرين
المشاركات: 1,282
قوة التقييم: 38
الصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to behold
المشاهدات: 1170 | التعليقات: 6 I Am the Great Horse

Are you like horses
I find wonderful story
come with me

I Am the Great Horse
By Katherine Roberts

"I am the dark horse, Bucephalus. I am no black beauty. I am a stallion trained for war." From the moment they dare sit on his back, the fates of Alexander, 12-year-old heir to the Macedonian throne, and Charm, a kind stable girl, are bound to the battle-ready steed. When the boy becomes king, Bucephalus helps his young master transform into a conquering hero. In a hard-won, nearly blind blaze of glory, they gallop from Greece to the golden sands of Persia to the edge of the known world. At their side, as ever, is Charm. This is their epic. Through the eyes of a horse, history unfolds.

Instead of bucking off Alexander when we returned to the riding ground, I arched my neck to accept the bit. Then I made myself huge so everyone stared at us.

The king’s horsemaster scowled at me as if I were doing this deliberately to show him up, which I was. He tried to snatch my reins as we passed. I gave him flat ears and carried Alexander to safety. The queen clapped her hands in delight, smiling at her son as she called him clever and brave and all sorts of other things guaranteed to make his head swell.

The one-eyed king’s fearful expression melted into one of pride. He gave me a wary look, then helpful the prince down from my back and embraced him with tears in his eyes. “Alexander, you scared us!” he exclaimed. “If you’re going to carry on like this, you’d better find yourself a larger kingdom, because Macedonia won’t be big enough for you.”

Alexander, his cheeks still flushed from our gallop, gave him that upward tilt of his chin and grinned boldly. “How about leaving Persia for me, Father? You’ve conquered just about everywhere else, and as you’ve just seen, my new horse Bucephalas likes to run east.”

This set them all off laughing again. As they returned to the palace, the prince’s friends crowded around to hear his account of how he’d “tamed” me. Some of them wanted to know if he as serious about Persia. The queen followed, still praising her son’s bravery and skill.

But the one-eyed king remained on the riding ground, frowning after Alexander.

When The others were out of earshot, he took the horsemaster’s arm and said, “I don’t want to see my son riding that horse again. Put his in a back stable away form the others, and if he doesn’t calm down in a few weeks find a Scythian who can do the deed. Before I leave on my next campaign, I’m going to make arrangements for Prince Alexander to go away to finish his schooling. He’ll soon forget the horse, don’t worry. In the meantime, find him another more suited to his size and experience, and train it well so I don’t have to be looking out for him when the time comes for him to join me on the battlefield.”

The king’s horsemaster smiled his dark smile and ordered his grooms to take me to the stables. I didn’t make trouble, because I’d had a good gallop and was looking forward to my barley. But as we passed the crowd of onlookers at the edge of the ground, I caught a smell that reminded me of the time before the ghosts came, and saw a girl-filly clutching what looked like a mule’s hoof. She was glaring at the one-eyed king with as much hatred as a colt that had just been driven out of the herd.

This was rather strange. But the horsemaster’s grooms did not see her, because human eyes can’t see all around like horses’ eyes can, so I lowered my head and walked on.

I Am the Great Horse

الموضوع الأصلي : I Am the Great Horse || القسم : صندوق ذكرياتـــنــا .. || المصدر : منتديات بنات دوت كوم || كاتبة الموضوع : الصبورة

عدد زوار مواضيعى Website counter

صاحبي ضاق مني!! ... يوم رحت أشتكي له !!.. زود صده وقال لي !!.. المحبة من الله!! ... خاطري كم بكاني !!.. واشتكيته وشكاني !!!... صد عني هجرني ! ...

من مواضيع : الصبورة

#ADS
:: إعلانات ::
Circuit advertisement

تاريخ التسجيل: Always
الدولة: Advertising world
العمر: 2010
المشاركات: Many

:: إعلانات :: is online  
قديم منذ /20-08-2006, 11:53 AM   #2

Taghreed's
مشرفة فخرية

حالة الإتصال : Taghreed's غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 216
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jul 2005
    العمر : 42
    المشاركات : 2,732
    بمعدل : 0.39 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : Taghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to beholdTaghreed's is a splendid one to behold
    التقييم : 717
    تقييم المستوى : 36
    الأسهم : 0 (أسهم/سهم)
    الجواهر : (جواهر/جوهرة)
    عدد الدعوات : 1
    زيارات ملفي : 15598
مزاجي :
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور Taghreed's عرض مواضيع Taghreed's عرض ردود Taghreed's
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

Wonderfull story I really enjoyed reading it
full of wisdom in fact

Thanx Dmo3

Go Go Green Team

من مواضيع : Taghreed's

قديم منذ /20-08-2006, 01:21 PM   #3

وسن
بنوتة SpeciaL

حالة الإتصال : وسن غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 2885
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2005
    العمر : 36
    المشاركات : 1,535
    بمعدل : 0.22 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : وسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud ofوسن has much to be proud of
    التقييم : 1279
    تقييم المستوى : 46
    عدد الدعوات : 7
    زيارات ملفي : 14079

SMS : الحيآة قصيرة فأستغلها في مافيه الخير

مزاجي :
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور وسن عرض مواضيع وسن عرض ردود وسن
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

nice one dear
I like it
as cindy said
It's full of wisdom

قديم منذ /21-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #4

صدى الأمواج
بنوتة مبتدئة

حالة الإتصال : صدى الأمواج غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 4679
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2005
    المشاركات : 41
    بمعدل : 0.01 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : صدى الأمواج is on a distinguished road
    التقييم : 10
    تقييم المستوى : 0
    عدد الدعوات : 0
    زيارات ملفي : 870
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور صدى الأمواج عرض مواضيع صدى الأمواج عرض ردود صدى الأمواج
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

when the good thing must be wrote
it will give you a good
mind and chance
really..it is nice and useful at the same time

Thanks alot my sweety

قديم منذ /21-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #5

الصبورة
بنوتة SpeciaL

حالة الإتصال : الصبورة غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 1845
    المشاركات : 1,282
    بمعدل : 0.18 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : الصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to beholdالصبورة is a splendid one to behold
    التقييم : 891
    تقييم المستوى : 38
    عدد الدعوات : 2
    زيارات ملفي : 21212
مزاجي :
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور الصبورة عرض مواضيع الصبورة عرض ردود الصبورة
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

thank you for came to saw my story

صاحبي ضاق مني!! ... يوم رحت أشتكي له !!.. زود صده وقال لي !!.. المحبة من الله!! ... خاطري كم بكاني !!.. واشتكيته وشكاني !!!... صد عني هجرني ! ...

من مواضيع : الصبورة

قديم منذ /23-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #6

ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ
بنوتة روعة

حالة الإتصال : ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 462
    المشاركات : 985
    بمعدل : 0.14 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ is a glorious beacon of lightღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ is a glorious beacon of lightღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ is a glorious beacon of lightღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ is a glorious beacon of lightღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ is a glorious beacon of light
    التقييم : 460
    تقييم المستوى : 29
    عدد الدعوات : 0
    زيارات ملفي : 5504
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ عرض مواضيع ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ عرض ردود ღ ريـــآنة آلــعووود ღ
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

I've read it b4

thanks

قديم منذ /23-08-2006, 10:38 PM   #7

الداعية على الخير
بنوتة مبتدئة

حالة الإتصال : الداعية على الخير غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 18253
    تاريخ التسجيل : May 2006
    المشاركات : 56
    بمعدل : 0.01 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : الداعية على الخير is on a distinguished road
    التقييم : 16
    تقييم المستوى : 19
    عدد الدعوات : 1
    زيارات ملفي : 870
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور الداعية على الخير عرض مواضيع الداعية على الخير عرض ردود الداعية على الخير
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

افتراضي

Are you like horses
ya sure that very nice
thanx

اللهمَ صلِي على المصطفى

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
great, horse, the

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية

الساعة الآن 02:57 PM