العودة   منتديات بنات دوت كوم > ♦ ترفيہَ ، فعالياتَ ، مُسابقاتَ .. > قسَم ﺂلدورات
◊ - الـقـوانـيـن - مواضيع لم يرد عليها ◊ مركز تحميل بنات ~ قالوا عنّا ~ سجل الزوار ~ أعلني معنا !

قسَم ﺂلدورات [ ◊ دۊرآت ، فعـآليات ، ۊ َغيرهِا ﺂلڪثير ! -♪ ]

يمنع منعا باتا رفع المواضيع القديمة .. و يمكن معرفة المواضيع القديمه من خلال ظهور التنبيه اسفل صندوق الرد

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 18-03-2020, 06:41 PM
اعلانات اعلانات غير متصلة
عضوة موقوفة لأسباب إدارية
صاحبة الموضوع

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2019
المشاركات: 1,033
قوة التقييم: 0
اعلانات is on a distinguished road
المشاهدات: 437 | التعليقات: 0 كيك سناك دقيق الشوفان والموز الصحي

Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake

After virtually every school day throughout the youth of ours, the brother of mine and I walked in from the automobile, dropped our backpacks next on the kitchen table, and headed straight for the pantry. Nearly all of the lectures and tests really worked up the appetites of ours!

Mom commonly stocked the shelves with well known kid friendly snacks, like cheesy Goldfish, sweet fruit snacks, along with additional chocolaty chewy Chips Ahoy cookies. She let us choose anything we needed before we pulled away the textbooks of ours and also started on homework

Although she did place a three cookie cap on that last snack option. She just knew we would be tempted to consume fifty percent the program and forget to help save space for dinner!

Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake -- just hundred one calories! Perfect for guilt free breakfasts as well!
Sometimes, Mom bought boxes of individually wrapped Little Debbie oatmeal crme pies, miniature chocolate cake rolls, and also chocolate dipped cakes with vanilla frosting inside to slip inside the lunches of ours as our everyday treat.

On specially demanding school days, ones with spelling tests followed by fast 3 minute timed multiplication math examinations along with a book report due in addition to that in this article, Mom agreed to allow us have among the extra special treats as the treat of ours also. Those sugary store bought desserts usually helped relieve the nervous thoughts in the bellies of ours after school!

Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake -- just hundred one calories! Perfect for guilt free breakfasts as well!
When I hit high school, I switched to somewhat more whole afternoon snacks, like Triscuits or maybe granola bars. But in case I'd known about this specific Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake, it would have been the main choice of mine! With totally whole ingredients and with no butter, refined sugar or flour, it is the most perfect healthy treat for those evening hunger pains - or maybe perhaps very first thing in the early morning for breakfast!

And also with just hundred one energy, it includes not one of the shame of my sugary childhood snacks!??

This nutritious treat cake starts with whole wheat flour (or maybe instant oats along with gluten free!). Instant oats can also be referred to as one-minute or quick-cooking oats. They are not the same as what is purchased in those single flavored brown paper envelopes! Instant oats are available in canisters near the standard old fashioned oats in the food store. (And you will employ them in all these healthful cookie recipes of mine, too!)

It is incredibly crucial that you calculate the flour and oats correctly, making use of this technique or maybe a kitchen scale. Far too much of either will dry the cake of yours as well as get it a crumbly consistency - particularly the oats! They work like small sponges and take in water from the cake batter of yours.

Thus, I endorse a kitchen scale. This's the only one I to promote, plus it has been the ideal twenty dolars I have previously spent! I put it to use many times one day and also in order to make each and every recipe I post right here on the website of mine since it guarantees my treats prove with the best feel and flavor each time.

Right now for the most crucial component The mashed banana! Make sure you buy probably the spottiest people you are able to locate! The people with increased brown than yellow-colored on the peels of theirs will taste a lot sweeter, that means that you will just include a couple of tbsps of fresh maple syrup (be absolutely sure you purchase the actual sort, not sugar free syrup! or pancake syrup) for sweetness. That is correct - we are skipping the refined sugars today!

With just one tablespoon of coconut oil, the mashed banana offers several of this particular yummy snack cake's tender texture, and the remainder is from only one of the favorite ingredients of mine in much healthier baking: Greek yogurt! It gives the identical water as added butter or oil for a portion of the calories, plus it provides your baked treats a protein boost, too!

Snack time!? So when you are making your very own, remember to click an image and also discuss it on Instagram using #amyshealthybaking and tagging amyshealthybaking Within the picture itself! (That promises I will find your picture!?) I would like to see your feature and cake it in the Sunday Spotlight series of mine!

Simply click here to PIN the formula and also protect it for later on!
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake
Print
Yields: sixteen slices This uncomplicated recipe is ideal for a guilt free breakfast or perhaps snack! It's the identical sweetness level as muffins, and it is saturated in fresh fruity taste. The snack cake is going to keep for a minimum of one week if kept within an airtight box in the fridge.
One? cups (150g) instant oats (measured this way and gluten free, if necessary)
One? cups (150g) whole wheat or maybe gluten free* flour (measured as this)
One? tsp baking powder? tsp baking soda
Two tsp ground cinnamon? tsp ground nutmeg? tsp salt
One tbsp (14g) coconut oil or even unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
Two large whites of eggs, room temperature
Two tsp vanilla extract
One cup (264g) mashed banana (aproximatelly two medium)? cup (120g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt? cup (60mL) pure maple syrup? cup (60mL) nonfat milk
Preheat the oven to 350F, and then coat a 9 square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whip together the oats, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, flour, and salt. In a separate bowl, whip together the coconut oil, whites of eggs, and vanilla. Include in the mashed Greek yogurt and banana, stirring until no giant lumps of yogurt remain. Mix in the maple syrup. Alternate between including the oat mixture and milk, ending and beginning with the oat combination, and stirring just until incorporated. (For most effective effects, add the oat mixture in three equal parts.)
Distribute the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 350F for 26 29 minutes or perhaps until the middle feels firm to a toothpick along with the contact inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool totally to room temperature in the pan before slicing and serving.
Notes: Instant oats can also be referred to as one-minute or quick-cooking oats. You are able to discover them in canisters near the old oats in the supermarket. In order to design your very own, include the very same volume of old fashioned oats to a food processor, then pulse 10 12 times. (You'll also utilize instant oats in all these cookie recipes of mine, too!)

For the gluten free flour, I suggest the following blend :? cup (90g) millet flour,? cup (30g) tapioca flour,? cup (30g) brown rice flour, and also? teaspoon xanthan gum. Most store bought gluten free flour blends are going to work as well, if measured this way.

White whole wheat flour, whole wheat pastry flour, or maybe all purpose flour might be substituted for the entire wheat flour.

It is incredibly crucial that you calculate the flour and oats correctly, making use of this technique or maybe a kitchen scale. Far too much of either will dry the cake of yours as well as get it a crumbly consistency - particularly the oats! They work like small sponges and take in water from the cake batter of yours.

Agave or honey might be substituted for the pure maple syrup.

Any dairy might be substituted for any nonfat milk.

gluten-free, low fat, clean eating, low calorie
View Nutrition Information

You might also like Amy's many other dishes? Banana Bread Protein Overnight Oats? Blueberry Buttermilk Banana Bread? Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal Cookies? Chocolate Drizzled Raspberry Banana Bread? Chocolate Chip Banana Mini Muffins? Chocolate Chip Strawberry Banana Bread? Chocolate Chip Banana Bran Muffins? Blueberry Banana Bran Muffins

;d; skh; ]rdr hga,thk ,hgl,. hgwpd

الموضوع الأصلي : كيك سناك دقيق الشوفان والموز الصحي || القسم : قسَم ﺂلدورات"> قسَم ﺂلدورات || المصدر : منتديات بنات دوت كوم || كاتبة الموضوع : اعلانات

عدد زوار مواضيعى Website counter

رد مع اقتباس

#ADS
:: إعلانات ::
Circuit advertisement

تاريخ التسجيل: Always
الدولة: Advertising world
العمر: 2010
المشاركات: Many

:: إعلانات :: is online  

إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الشيخ, الشوفان, دقيق, سواك, واللوز

مركز تحميل بنات

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

Facebook Comments by: ABDU_GO - شركة الإبداع الرقمية

الساعة الآن 01:06 PM