قديم منذ /04-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #10

muslimaaaa
بنوتة SpeciaL

حالة الإتصال : muslimaaaa غير متصلة
    رقم العضوية : 50403
    تاريخ التسجيل : May 2008
    المشاركات : 1,374
    بمعدل : 0.24 (مشاركة/اليوم)
    النقاط : muslimaaaa will become famous soon enoughmuslimaaaa will become famous soon enough
    التقييم : 103
    تقييم المستوى : 19
    الأسهم : 0 (أسهم/سهم)
    الجواهر : (جواهر/جوهرة)
    عدد الدعوات : 0
    زيارات ملفي : 5647
مزاجي :
    استعرضي : عرض البوم صور muslimaaaa عرض مواضيع muslimaaaa عرض ردود muslimaaaa
    تجديني هنا :
     MMS :

MMS

شكرا" على الموضوع .....ممكن تسمحيلى أساعدك يا دفء الشتاء ؟؟ .......أنا كتبت جزء من القصه الى تريدها الاخت المفترسة اذا أعجبتك أكملها ان شاء الله

in a sunny day a fisherman waked up early to go to his work he went to the sea and throw his hook
he waited untill he felt that there is something in the hook he pulled the hook up he found a big wooden box he was surprised he said : what is that ??
he opened it quickly but he found the box emty theirsn't anything in it except a small stone when he touched it he found the stone talking ,,ohhh he said : do you really speaked ??
the stone said : yes , thank you you saved me
the fisher man : saved you from what ?? and how you could speak??
the stone said : it's a very big story , i'm not astone i'm a boy
the fisher man : boy , i couldn't belive can you pease tell me your story ??
the stone : ok , i'm from a very rich family in usA , i was living a very happy life with my family ,we all love each other , in a rainy day some one knocked the door of the cassell , we all was surprised because it was at night at 3 oclock night
my father said no one open the door , i will see who is coming in that time
he went to open the door, my father said : who are you ?? some one said i'm an old women need water
my father opened the door he found an old women standing, my father said to her : what do you want ?? and why you are here in that time ?? we all went to see the old women
suddenly the old women looked to all of us and we all became stones