المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Farewell loved ones

๓їṦṥ.Ṧαм๑Ő๑
26-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi girls

Farewell friends

when then bid farewell to the love of murdered as a means to express what their emotions only crying and shedding tears and hearts deposit some of the recent separation of murdered only run and Dianne tears when we bid farewell to our beloved Nodahm hope to interview again Nodahm has turned all our excitement of meeting the endless grief we have set in our hearts and here .. When Nodahm old tape our memories remember the days when the ***t got together for the first time when they began to smile more Belcahm But what solution we solution farewell Vajberna ourselves on the farewell there were no other ways ... Kallel evident fondness Black ornamented with the stars here stopped and started complained Hmomi Perhaps the night demonstrated to me the night and morning came .. Brightened by the sun and sent those golden rays to the X-Ashaartne that I can overcome this grief X gold me hopeful vision Ahbti after separated from those shedding tears after realizing the vision Ahbti after it separated from anything that made life impossible goal to Your Rabbi Arzqani victims of Ahbti new wished to continue, but a time for the stronger

samooo

..~mįśŚ.ċřàźỹ
26-05-2010, 07:57 PM
I received excellent on the subject ..

ROONEY

๓їṦṥ.Ṧαм๑Ő๑
27-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks to Rooney

SamoOo